Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
It's really difficult sometimes to tell size from a pic .... but here's a pic of Topsy & Turvy a week before I brought them home @ 4 weeks.

Take some good pics of yours .... watch to make sure they're eating and thriving and take more pics @ 3 mos old - you'll be surprised at the changes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did these boys come from? What did the seller tell you about them? How much do you trust the person you got them from?

At this point, it's probably doesn't change anything if they're actually 4 or 5 weeks old. I don't think there are a lot of breeders on this forum. A breeding facebook group, the r/RATS subreddit, or the RatsRatsRats discord might be good resources if you're looking to sleuth this out.
Craigslist(the usual, Accidental litter). They got the babies' parents from a local who breeds rats for food and pets. They said that they fed them a homemade mixture of Oxbow and several other things. When we met to pick up the rats she seemed like a nice person. I did notice that she didn't ask me any questions at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts