Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. So Rorie hates being held so these pictures are not the best.

She came from a feeder bin where she was with mostly male rats all 2months+. She is a lil over 2 months old.

I have had her for about 2 weeks and she has grown drastically in size. Almost seems like it happened over night.

What got me think she was pregnant was that her nipples suddenly became noticeable. I thought maybe that just happens so I looked it up and apparently it's a sign of pregnancy. So that plus her stomach I'm kinda thinking she is but wanted more opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
She really doesn't look pregnant to me. Since you've already had her for 2 weeks, I guess you'll know for sure in another week. :D

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Id say no, she isnt pregnant. Alot of rats grow a bunch in size in a new home from just eating new food, and love and such lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
I suppose it is possible, as she was housed with males. But my female and male housed together didn't mate until about a month and a half after they started living together. (My first rats. I was told the female was a pre-pubescent male, and every time I took her in they would be like, "Nope! Boy.")

So you might be safe. She certainly doesn't look it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts