Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a hammock on the bottom floor and a litter pan behind it. There are 2 water bottles. There's a 12" wheel. There's an old hamster cage attached to the top to make an extra floor and the food dish is in there and there's a ladder to get to it. The orange things are just fabric with holes in it. Theres an old hamster ball attached to the side for a nest and a tunnel . there's also a chew stick, a walnut, and a coconut.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Looks good so far! I would just add maybe some ropes across the cage and maybe some hanging bird toys. I'm getting my SCN tomorrow and I cannot wait!!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Love the creative way you used the old top to the hamster cage, and the tunnel to the hamster ball.

I'd worry that netting type fabric would be a safety hazard--I can see limbs or heads/necks getting caught in it, especially if one of them has a fall.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the creative way you used the old top to the hamster cage, and the tunnel to the hamster ball.

I'd worry that netting type fabric would be a safety hazard--I can see limbs or heads/necks getting caught in it, especially if one of them has a fall.
Okay I'll take out the net fabric

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
I'd get some more areas to hide in (hammocks and boxes) and a few bird toys and I think you're set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts