Rat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the girls in Free-Range Fun right now and i just realized that every few minutes Im saying sternly, 'Stop That!'. and 'you QUIT picking on her' and 'enough with the power grooming'. or even 'leave her toy/food/treat alone! You have your own!'

:roll:

:lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hee hee... oh Good! I thought it was just me. :) Since we have two boys and a girl, we can't say The Boys or The Girls, so they are The Kids. Every once in a while my husband and I have to say "Stop picking on your brother!" :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
*Cough* I am quite certain the following phrases have never left my mouth:

"Boys, you cut it out RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay, that's it, both of you are in time out!"

"You keep picking on your brother and so help me I'll...."

"That's it! No dessert!"

"No yogie until you eat your veggies, and I mean it!"

Of course not. *cough*

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
I think if a few crazy rat woman decided not to procreate and just have furkids I am sure the human race would survive the loss of our addition to the gene pool. :lol:

*Shelagh raises her hand in the air and waves it around furiously*

Me too!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Night said:
Macabri said:
I'd much rather have rat babies/children than human babies/children. :D
I agree! Personally, I never want (human) kids. Give me furry beasts any day :)
Let me tell you, after the oddysey that my teenagers have had me on lately, I find myself thinking the same thing as well as wondering why birth control is not retroactive

·
Registered
638 Posts
I AM SO AT HOME HERE!!!

I got into big debate on an off-topic board just the other day, for preferring animal children to human children. Lots of people now think I'm wacko! It's so nice to read that, around here, I'm normal! :D

It's funny, but I never had a desire to have human children, and now that I am a little bit older, I've pretty much made the decision not to have human children. We have quite a few people here who feel that way, too. (DFW, sorry, can't help you with the "retroactive" thing, LOL! :lol: )

-----------------------------

Here are a few more:

"Who's squeaking in there?"

"You'd better be good!"

"Don't grab the ear/eye/nose!"

"Hey! That sweetie doesn't belong to you!"

"If I don't let him do it, why do you think I'm going to let you do it?"

"What do we know about the door? NO DOOR. That's what we know about the door!"

-----------------------------

Before reading the thread, I was just going to post an answer to the question:

"It's like having human children, isn't it?"

BETTER! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
DFW_Rat_Luvr said:
Night said:
Macabri said:
I'd much rather have rat babies/children than human babies/children. :D
I agree! Personally, I never want (human) kids. Give me furry beasts any day :)
Let me tell you, after the oddysey that my teenagers have had me on lately, I find myself thinking the same thing as well as wondering why birth control is not retroactive
beckoned is forever reminding me that she is too big to send back...

·
Registered
638 Posts
DFW:

Every word is true, I swear. I read your post out loud to my mom, and we said the part about "NO DOOR" together! :lol:

Both of the rats know what it means, too, although sometimes they pretend not to know what I am talking about...

;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Holly said:
Both of the rats know what it means, too, although sometimes they pretend not to know what I am talking about...

;)
This is so so true, I know they know what I'm saying. They only hear me about 65% of the time though

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm pretty sure my furry kids have selective hearing when I have to repeat the same thing over because doing as I told. I know they understand tho!

I tell them "I'll count to three.." And "one more time and youre going back to your home/cage"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts