Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom is throwing a little birthday party for the neighbor, they have this little b-day club thing. When someone brought up my want of rats, they're all girls, so they went "Ewwwww, yuuuuuck, Linsdey you are crazy."

I talked to them about it for a good 5-10 min, they still were all 'ewww'. I went to the cpu, and googled sewer rats, and put three pics on one page in Word, and got three pics from here and MyPetRat.com on seperate peices of paper, showed them the ucky ones first and THEN the fancy rats. With a little bit of explaining (oneo f them only needed to see a pic of a baby rat to change), one said "I hate it when you're right", and the other was nodding slowly, trying not to give in.

YAAAAAAAAAY~!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lol...Good on ya for convertin them. :D I've tried to convert people before and have tons of pic's of lil ratties on my mobile phone and I also have www.dapper.com.au bookmarks with the cutest of ratties on them but no success yet. Maybe when I get my ratties then I can let them touch them and they will see that they are not so bad after all :lol: We shall see! :wink: I have yet to convert someone :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts