Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to find Quinten and Izzard a loving home :) So that's good.

A friend had a friend who had an Oops litter 5 weeks ago that still had some that needed homes. I needed a boy or two to keep Curly company, so I adopted two of them. They're in quarantine in my roommate's room until they go to the vet next week. And then I'll start introducing them to Curly.

I should have my new giant cages next week, so I'm really looking forward to that and not having to keep everyone in this makeshift business!

Anyhow, Jack and Spork!

Jack is the hooded, Spork is the PEW. They're so cute, and so TINY! I guess Zero and Lola were about 5 weeks when I got them though, my god they've become giant beasts!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are really warming up to me quickly. For boys though, they sure do like jumping off of me and giving me a heartattack.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I use what I can. They love their tampon box. heh. The other cages are littered with poptart boxes.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
wow, neat, 2many! :D i can no longer say i don't know anyone who uses one of those. they kind of freak me out, personally. i know some "painters" use those to catch "stuff" to paint with. whoa buddy, lol.

ANYway, seeing as that's totally random, i LOVE jack's tail! it's so cute with those random blotches on it, lol. is the PEW a dumbo as well, or is that just the angle? <3 dumbos.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, Spork is a dumbo. And I love his spots too. When the girl first put him on me, I squealed and went "OMGLOOKATYOURLITTLEBUTTSPOTS!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts