Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my java sleeping a few weeks ago and bruxing and boggling today ! i love watching the boggling! java the sleepy rat: http://youtu.be/VtZExXXxws8 and happy java bruxing: http://youtu.be/WiMNIesne40i love cute rat pics and videos but see more pics than videos id like to see more :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love the rat in the scarf one!

·
Registered
874 Posts
i love the rat in the scarf one!
Scarf one? My PEW?? He was in my winter gown (grey one) that's Jerry and he's such a gentle soul.

I meant to just show the first video. My ratties loved their porridge, they'd gather around licking the spoon then run after me as I called them to fetch their porridge. All the way back to their cage. Hope you can view that one.

If everything's viewable just ignore what doesn't interest you. I have a view arb pics that slipped into my ratties album.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it says you have moved or deleted it

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone else with cute videos?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no it doesn't, and your additions are preshious

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love the ladder to the cage bit! that is such a good idea and they are soo cute

·
Registered
874 Posts

Darkiss those are handmade parrot ladders that I get. It works like a charm and it's not cedar or pine, can't remember what the wood is called though but the take chunks out when they feel like chewing. Being boys though and marking etc. I have spare ladders, so every now and then I spray them with vinegar and water mixture and put them on the balcony to dry.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I posted some new pics of my babies on the meet my rat forum. They are so cute. How are you new guys doing. And no Java updates for a while? You probably have your hands full.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill check em out and there all good the video here of java bruxing and boggling was taken the other day when i started this thread he is just so squishie! him and thunder are snuggle buddies

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes it is super cute

1 - 20 of 23 Posts