Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERBODY!!!! Want to have a contest to see whos rat is the best jumper? My girl Velvet can jump two and a halve feet and Nezume can jump two feet and four inches. What can your rat do? :wink:

·
Registered
814 Posts
I haven't seen my rats just but i know that my boyfriends rat can jump from my shoulder to his. It's not that big about 5 or so inches? lol better than nothing i guess?

·
Registered
103 Posts
my grace is the jumper of the two...i'm not exactally sure calculation wise, but shes made some pretty impressive leaps!

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
You tell me... :)
Asha getting ready to launch

Midair

Safe landing...all so she could get to the computer desk I had blocked off from her :roll:

·
Registered
814 Posts
WOW!!! that quite a jump!!! beautiful rat btw

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Can you mesuere that? Let me know how far that was.

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
Hahaha...that was over a 3 foot jump Asha took. I had only had her for about 3 days, and she was living with 4 other girls in a dwarf bun cage and rarely got out. Soo she must've felt like stretching out. LOL

Some rats are jumpers, others are not. I am sure you could train a jumper to go farther and farther but if they have no interest in the first place, it won't work.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
....I think your little Asha wins. And you should try traning her. A wild rat can jump 4+ feet!! see if Asha could do 4 feet.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts