Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola, my name is Jess, and I live with Smoky, Little Guy, a pit bull named Rosa (my housemate's dog), a boyfriend = ) , some housemice, and a few other people--. I got Little Guy and Smoky Bear a little over a year ago, they look to be about one and a half. I got them from a pet shop, they are my first rats and admittedly I bought them on impulse (as they were the cutest tings I'd ebber seen!) but I have no regrets, only joy. I try to give them the best ratty lives that I possibly can. Little Guy is beige colored and Smoky is black hooded white rat. Little Guy also has dark red eyes, he is quite handsome and also a charmer, he is very very social. Smoky is more reserved but if I catch him while he is sleeping he will put up with some snuggles--he thinks he is a Real Wild Rat, therefore he is always trying to escape. I can't let them free range all over the house, because of the dog--they don't mix. So they just run around on my bed, in my hair--. Anyway, I probably won't be posting pictures, as I don't have a camera, but I hope you can imagine the cuteness. I can't wait to meet all of you, I have been lurkin' about for a minute here, but decided to register today.

Peace!

-Jess

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Rattie Community.

I Hope you and your Ratties love it here as much as we all do...Happy Holidays!

Bren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts