Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not too sure if my rat is pregnant or just simply fat. I think I'm feeding them the correct amount, I fill a 300ml bowl once daily with kale, corn, peas, celery,corn flakes, weet bix and oats (sometimes I'll change it up and replace something for blueberries, strawberries, apple, carrot or broccoli). They also have a small bowl of lab blocks that I change every 2-3 days. I own 2 rats and one is really overweight compared to her sister yet they eat the same amount (they never eat all their food & they're really picky and only like certain parts of fruits & veggies). Michonne is constantly grooming herself and Moo, however she bites Moo whenever Moo try's returning the favour, and as you can see from my avatar Michonne always has to lay on top of Moo. Also both of their nipples are showing however Michonnes are a lot more ovious, also Michonne has built a massive nest covering about 1/3 of the floor in the cage. Is she be pregnant or could she just be doing these things and is coincidently really fat? Any input would be great! ~Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts