Rat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up with 4 baby males. And they are so cute, I can't get over it. They are really fast so hard to get individual pics. If any one knows what their coloring will be feel free to share. The 3 darker ones (Berkshire or black?) all have B names
Beasley, Bingley, & Barnaby
And my capped guy is
Potter.
Rodent Muridae Hamster Gerbil Rat
Rodent Guinea pig Hamster Rat Degu
Rodent Muridae Hamster Gerbil Rat
Cage Degu Hamster Rodent Rat
Gerbil Hamster Rat Muridae Rodent

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh my goodness, they're so freaking adorable!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, didn't realize the same pic uploaded twice lol. They are and already starting to have their own personalities:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love that period of time with a new rat where you're learning each other and getting to know their personalities and quirks :) what they like and don't like, what they love in the cage and what they won't even touch, what foods they'll go crazy for hahaha. They're adorable and while I'm no coloring expert I will say that the black is beautiful :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
I made involuntary squawking noises from the cute. So much cute. Brain freezing.

The lil black berk fella grooming was...daaaaawwwww!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just exploded. It was internal though, no need for anyone to send in their rats for the clean up.....those wee one's ARE too cute!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh. My. God. Those are the cutest bubs I've ever seen.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've exploded from the cuteness. All that is left of me is a pair of smoking shoes.
seriously though, they seem super friendly climbing on your hand like that!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love the photo of them all popping their heads out of the tunnel!

Internal SQUEE! X)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is how I get greeted in the morning now!!! They are loving to be held now, and even give us tons of kisses😍😍😍

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am trying to figure out what color my guys are. They've changed so much;) I have 3 that are Berkshire but don't know if their gray or black. Then one I think he's capped except for one little spot so idk if that makes him hooded or not? Here's Potter

The one side that goes below the head on him
[/[URL=http://s1083.photobucket.com...-47CE-933E-C489C23CDD2D_zpsxc3llfrs.jpg[/img]
URL]
One of my Berkshires Bingley
[/[URL=http://s1083.photobucket.com...-4BE9-9480-050792470857_zpsadfbd2i6.jpg[/img]URL]
[/[URL=http://s1083.photobucket.com...-4DBC-93A7-45A368048B5D_zpsdv0ecljb.jpg[/img]URL]

·
Registered
100 Posts
OMG. This pic. This one gets me. It's been soooo long since I've had or raised a little baby ratty, most of mine have been older re-homes...and this post is definitely making me miss the incomparable cuteness of a tiny little baby... Plus all the "firsts" - the first experiences, and bonding from a young age... Congrats on your new boys and here's to all the fun ahead of you! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.