Agouti Blazed Dumbo

Cameo - 3 weeks old
Blue Agouti Baldie Dumbo Velveteen

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone...they are adorable, aren't they :D and having to wait another 3 weeks is gonna be torture for me...lol

Anyone else notice that Katt looks like she's wearing a giraffe on her head (the white marking) and Giraffes happen to be my favorite wildlife animal...she is definately meant for me :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
They're so precious!

·
Registered
411 Posts
What sweeties! How can you stand to wait three more weeks? Post more pictures when you bring them home! Are they boys or girls?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks :D they are cute huh, and yes I will definitely be taking more pics when they get here, being that taking pictures of my fuzzykids is an addiction :D

So, you'll all probably get to the point where you'll get tired of pics of Katt and Cameo...rofl

and to answer dragons question, they are both girls and sisters as well, from the same litter and believe me, the wait is making me crazy...lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL...flat? Yes they are cute aren't they :)

Onlyono - I have no idea why she looks smooshed against that blanket...I figured that maybe she was tuckered out, being that the breeder does pics during out of cage play time

miloandroxie - LOL @ giraffe rat...thats cute :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts