Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the thread that I had posted pics of ducky and thumper you had asked if Ducky was a double rex.

I do know that rex have the kinky coats and whiskers but I hadnt really heard of the double rex before. Of course I had to do some searching online LOL

I do believe Ducky is a double rex hairless if thats possible LOL He has patches of hair (peach fuzz) scattered all over his body. Definetly has the kinky whiskers.

A friend of ours back home had hairless rats, and I would definetly have to say Ducky doesnt have the bald effect that her ratties did.

Does anyone have any info about the double rex??

:)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you guys so much!!! Its really cool to know what he really is!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
renay said:
No your ducky is definately a double rex, here i'll post pictures of my hairless boy for you.

What a beautiful boy!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
aw thanks, he'd be so proud to know that someone thought he was beautiful, everyone around here is always like "Did you pay for that?" and when i tell them i rescued him they're like good because you would have gotten ripped off i'm always like 8O *loss of words* i love my O.P. and btw your ducky is adorable, i'm expecting a black double rex in the comming weeks, very excited, so is O.P. as he is really lonely and kind of depressed at the moment...:(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I love nakeds!

My Bert is waay more neked than your ducky:

I have a newer pic of him standing up in my camera, but it's batteries died before I was able to upload D: OMG this pic is so adorable! Nakeds standing are the best!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Here's my double rex, Dwarfie (aka that ugly rat) :lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
my double rex is rufus theres a picture of him somewhere from before the bald spot on his head grew in....it grew on darker and poofier than the rest of his fur, so it looks like he has a mini-fro complete with side burns...i would take a picture now, but he is hiding from his brother who wants to power groom him and wrestle....lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
My girl is completely hairless besides her face....only a little on her face.
i have yet to see fur grow and shed and iv had her for 2 months

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH wow they are so adorable!! I dont get how anyone could think they are ugly LOL They really are so cute!!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I love my neked (yes I'm misspelling on purpose lol) He's so sweet and I love how he is soo warm yet a tiny bit sticky. Like a water bottle! He also bruxes and bruxes when I pet him and loves me so much! His expressions are so much easier to read he is just a bundle of love and energy! I also love how tiny he is since all my other rats are above 500g but he's still in the 300's!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts