Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to use the ramps in the large purple SP cage as shelves? I wanted to add more stuff into their cage....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nope, though I'm guessing if you had two shelves you could just set the ramp on top of the other one. You can always order more shelves off of superpetusa.com. I wouldn't imagine the ramps would convert into shelves very easily, they're just not set up for that.

Also, waffle blocks (also from superpet) could make a sort of shelf and hideaway. Though then again, so would appropriately shaped Tupperware. :D The only benefit of the waffle blocks is that they fit on the superpet shelves if you want to put it on a different level.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh....I thought I read somewhere that someone had used the ramps into shelves....my mistake :) I'll have to look into ordering more shelves

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have done that with my cage. just remove the ramps and attatch the one end with the clasp things to one end of the cage side(I used a zip tie through the little hole in the ramp, onto the cage bars). and then just slide the other end through the other side of the bars. It is kind of hard to explain. :D I hope you understood all that! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts