Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got ourselves a fantastic new seamstress that we are happy to welcome. Her hammocks are made in Nampa, Idaho but we can ship too!

Check out Jungle Bex Boutique for our new double tiered, handmade hammocks. we are adding different styles soon.

Also check back for new additions to our pet products as we gather new artists locally to create rat friendly products and services.

Yay Hammocks for now !!

jenn

ps...we do have our own sourced and nutrient rich diet. Les Rats worked with a veterinarian to develop a healthy and rat happy, mixed texture diet.
15$/3.5lbs

www.lesratsidaho.com to pick out your colors while they last. 25$ each :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey, congrats for branching out your offerings.

I understand that you haven't actually solicited a critique but you should have someone take a look at your website. The layout could be much cleaner and easier to navigate. I could not find anywhere to purchase hammocks and I even clicked on a large tile labeled "merchandise." I clicked on the "rat food" tab but there's no way to order.

Much of the website, including the facebook, youtube, and instagram links are incomplete. It kinda feels like a fake website, to be honest. I'm really not trying to rude but as a potential customer, I'm left feeling more confused than anything else. I only mention these things because I wouldn't want your website to get in the way of your success.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts