Rat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I was a bit worried the other day as my new young female rat started humping my older female rat snoogles.I was a bit worried the petshop got it wrong and she was really a boy but now the bigger one has started humping the littlun , who doesnt seem to like it as she squeaks alot. Is this usual ?

8O

·
Registered
549 Posts
its a dominance thing ;-)

·
Registered
407 Posts
the best part about heat is the vibrating ears LMAO

I look forward to Thursdays and Sundays just for the vibrating ear factor in the girls's cage haha :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
If they were lesbians why would it be wrong? (reminds me of the post hear earlier in the week called "how gay is your rat")

It is a dominance thing though, just as randy, but in a different way. I laugh every time our tiny little new rex humps our oldest female Tubes.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
no one said it was "wrong" yashu, the question was only if it was common among female rats.

my rats don't hump as often as they simply power-groom each other's faces. <33

·
Registered
155 Posts
my naked rat likes to sniff my blue rats butt. I have no clue why.

·
Registered
155 Posts
oh so that is why she does it every single time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi , I was a bit worried the other day as my new young female rat started humping my older female rat snoogles.I was a bit worried the petshop got it wrong and she was really a boy but now the bigger one has started humping the littlun , who doesnt seem to like it as she squeaks alot. Is this usual ?

8O

1 - 19 of 19 Posts