Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my hobby. If anyone is looking for rats write the amount, gender, cage, etc and I will browse Craigslist, Petfinder, etc until I have found the right rats. Then I will send the link to you! TYSM!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool! I've actually been working on finding a pregnant momma rat in North Carolina so if you find one plz PM me.
Is it ok with you if the rat is a feeder rat? I think I found what your looking for! What city are you in (if you could let me know).

Reactions: VivDaRatLuver

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wilmington.
Yes! I found what you are looking for! All of these (evil) people breed feeder rats. They keep males and females Together. You can contact them saying you would like an XXL pregnant rat. They are big scale breeders so they should have that! Let me know if this does or doesn’t work for ya! Pick your favorite!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NP! Keep me updated on EVERYTHING! Let me know when you get the mom and show me the BABIES! What do you plan on doing with the baby rats and when do you plan to get the mom? I'm so jealous, you guys have hairless rats in your area!

Reactions: VivDaRatLuver

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
761 Posts
If I end up getting one It will be this summer or spring when I have more time. I will keep a few babies and momma and rehome the rest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts