·
Registered
4,535 Posts
The black one. :lol:

Just 'cause my hoodie is gi-normous compared to my older boy. :lol:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
must say i love the color on the black and white guy. is he little man or steve?

as for who is older i'm going to guess the hooded. i don't know why i'm guessing that but that's my guess.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I guessed the black one, but the low-quality, far away pictures make it impossible to tell.

·
Registered
814 Posts
It's hard hard to tell, My over all Guess is you handsome hooded boy *not that blacky isn't handsome :p* Something about him in the pics I guess lol.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Night said:
I guessed the black one, but the low-quality, far away pictures make it impossible to tell.

well alrighty then no need for dissing the camera on my cell phone didn't need to reply if you were gonna be mean about it LoL j/k I know my camera phone is crap and little man is such a popcorn trying to get him to hold still is next to impossible.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I think the hoody....

Is there anyway you can get closer pics?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I still think it might be the hoody.....

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ok who is the older one?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright the older one is . . . . . . "drum roll please". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Little Man the black one. He was bought way before steve and steve was the same age as when we got little man which make little man at least six months older but he hasn't grown in like FOREVER! I am pretty sure he is some sort of dwarf.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
That's the same way my older boys are... Bacardi (in the avatar) is about 255g, but Pernod is about 477g... Crraaaazzzzzyyyy...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hhmmmm.........

I guess you need to know a rat to know its age....maybe?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts