Rat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful Loki is now 41 months old. She used to have thick curly hair but now it's very short and sparse. She used to run around, climb, jump and get into all kinds of trouble... but now, she can barely make it up the ramps. She has rear end degeneration, she's an old woman now. But I love her to bits.
She was given baby cereal, her favourite for her bithday and she shared with her cage mates cause the whole gang is pretty much old anyways. lol

Here's Loki:

Dragging her feet:

But loving her pablum:

eta for spelling

·
Registered
730 Posts
Aww, what a sweet old lady! She looks wonderful for being almost 3.5 years old. She's so blessed to have a wonderful owner like you looking out for her.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I love the second picture!

Happy 41st-month birthday, Loki! :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Holy cow, you have a colony! It's crazy seeing all the ratties in a circle like that, it took me a sec to figure out that the cereal was the same color as the floor.
And it almost looks like Loki's missing out on her own party food in that last picture! Poor old dear.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Happy birthday, Loki! (41 months is amazing!) What a cute old girl she is.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I forgot to mention how much like that first picture. It's like she's saying, "old? Who, me? But look how coy I can still be! Age is just a number, dear." What a great rat!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
that's adorable. i only have 2 rats and picasso won't let mozart near the food until she's thru with it. i put a bowl of oatmeal in their cage and mozart just stared forlornly from a corner until i gave her her own spoon full of it. :( your rats are adorable though. loki looks cute even with her short hair. she seems soft. congrats on 41 months!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts