Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to update anything on here because i've been busy helping mom, and taking her to dinner for her b-day work school lol. Over all normal stuff. Well my girl my aunt got me about 3 1/2weeks ago just gave birth to 9 cute little babies. I DID NOT breed her so I'm assuming that my aunts co-worker baught her prego. put her with a male and just didn't know what she was doing and all those other possible issues. They were born yesterday evening around the time I was back from school at 5:00pm. The vet is closed on weekends so I'm going to call monday and make a date to bring the little ones and mom in to make sure everyone is ok. I've posted pics below :D, enjoy and i'll keep everyone updated.

Edit: silly me forgot pics :p

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thnax Fallin & Strike :D the babies are so cute and mom is so good!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats great! I've been reading about your hunnies. I was so worried Berry was going to have a masive littler. Lucky me it was only 9, wanna taid your 6 for my 9? lol just jokin :p. They are such little sweat hearts! :D.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took a peak in today and one of the babies looks like a dark grey/ black over the top! maybe a berky? or a blue of some kind. I know what you mean! I've been looking at the dark and light eyes. All look almost the same. I'm getting updated pics after a day or two lol.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated pictures, two mismarked hooded and the rest seem to be self or possible berkys :D.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a little update :p, I checked tails and it looks like I'll have 3 berkys, 5 selfs and 2 mismarked hooded. :D So excited!! mom is doing so well!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some updated pics of the little ones!! Turns out all of them are berkys, only 2 mismarked hooded. They are so cute!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres a question for everyone, I have 3 black kits who have white paws and that all. I know selfs have to be all one color and so i'm thinking berkys? but theres no berk belly? i'm looking through all my info but I'm having no luck at the moment.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Black Self with Irish Markings?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats what a friend of mine said two, i'll post the pics I took of one of the boys. We somewhat settles on berkys with no belly lol. Oh and I've sexed everyone and we have 8 boys and 1 girl.

Edit: more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:lol: Don't think you can be a berk without the belly.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no clue what this little one is lol. We were thinking maybe the belly hadn't developed yet but I have 2 other berks who have the full out white bellys.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
This is my boy Guinness:

He's always had the spots. :)

He's also got white socks, like you're describing.

I've been told he's black self with Irish markings... maybe your boys are mismarked Irish or somesuch?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One of the boys has 2 little white dots on his tummy, So cute. I'll try to get pics asap.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My little ones eyes are open!!! I'll post pics asap, my cam is being a pain right now. Yay *dances* excited

1 - 20 of 36 Posts