Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Aren't they cute?? Well, "it". Isn't "it" cute, since I only wear one in my second. But at least I have a backup if this one ever gets lost.

I found them today at a shop for $10, and they're supposedly sterling silver. I'm hoping my sensitive ears let me keep them, I love them so much!

Just wanted to share this with other ratty people who would appreciate rat jewelry! :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Cute! I've been thinking about a second hole in my ears, and I would definitely need these if I decide to get it. I'm super jealous of you right now.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's awesome! Great find.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to see if I can find them online in case I ever need to buy some more. I really like these!

I would recommend a second hole. Most people have it in both ears, but I kinda like having a second in only one ear. I can wear matching earrings in my firsts and then have just a little accent or something special like my new rat earring in my second and it just makes the jewelry feel a little more "special" I guess, haha! Just one extra little thing that doesn't have to match anything if I don't want it to.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I googled "rat earrings" and found some really cute ones!
But also a few disturbing ones literally using rats or parts of rats as jewelry, so be careful in your searches if you're easily triggered.
I'll have to be more specific in my searches.

·
Registered
664 Posts
You sparked my morbid curiosity and now I am officially disturbed. There are some sick people out there. I do love these candy corn rats though!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh gosh, those are so cute! Are they made to look like Science the rat from Adventure Time? :D

Either way, they'd be fantastic for this time of year!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts