Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In particular, I know I've seen a big plastic orange thing with lots of crawl holes in it.. I think it said "Pet Zone" or something on it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or where I could find one, please let me know!

But basically, I'm looking for a hard plastic hut-type deal for my boys. I have an igloo thing, but I don't really like it, and the boys don't really use it much. So I'm thinking about finding something they'd find a bit more interesting.

Anyone know where to find these?

Or even make something neat?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I use a couple of things for this (Though cardboard boxes work too).

First, I just have some little bins from the dollar store turned upside down.

Second, I have a...waffle block type thing? I'm not sure what it's called, but I got it from a pet store and it's just 5 walls that all connect together to form a little hut. At the time an igloo would have been too big, so I got this instead.

I wish I could remember the name so I could find a picture of it.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I like to use the plastic storage containers from the dollar store or (currently) the big plastic pumpkins that kids use as candy baskets... :lol:

I think the orange thing you're seeing, though, is the Pet Zone Hide-and-Fish (Or Climb-And-Hide, I dunno...) It's for ferrets... I've seen it online here and there. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AHH THANK YOU!

I've seen that so many times and could never find it.. I fell in love with the thing haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts