Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you know of any good breeders in South Carolina/North Carolina, or anyone in that area who has an accidental litter/needs to rehome. I'm looking for two more furbabies (girls only) to add to my family! :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you're into rescue Charlotte Mecklenberg Animal Care and Control has some sweet little ones for adoption in their shelter, including small dumbo females. I rescued 2 from there about 2 weeks ago and they still had 10 left. They were abandoned by their former owner and were lucky to be found. They've been working hard with them on socialization and they appear healthy but the shelter staff told me that no one has shown much interest in them. They were so excited when I took my 2 boys.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the suggestion, InuLing! Sadly, I contacted Charlotte Mecklenburg Animal Care and Control, but all the rats had been adopted! I'm glad they found good homes, though. :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well that's good I'm so happy for them. If you're looking for a breeder I'd try Facebook. I found 3 breeders in the area on there. Petfinder is also a good place to find individuals in your area for rescue.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm in western NC and have a pair of female babies and a pair of male babies available. Asking an adoption fee of $20 per pair

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry this reply is late! Do you still have the pair of female babies? What fur color do they have, and how old are they?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I do still have them

·
Registered
224 Posts
They are black Berkshires. With top ears. We're born 1-4-2016

1 - 9 of 9 Posts