Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My big boy bugger butt Cork (http://imgur.com/OSmDACc) went to heaven today at about 3pm. He was put to sleep by our amazing vet. He had heart failure and was gasping for air, she said there was no way he would survive past tonight. I'm left with his brother, Dublin. I let Dublin smell his brother and he was licking him to say goodbye. I feel very bad for Dub, in a big cage all alone, but I don't have a good situation for another rat, I just can't handle it. I don't know what I'm going to do with Dublin, but I'm going to give him my love.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Rats are here for a short time,,,really sucks,,, I recently lost my "Mouse" that's his name, decided to re-home 2 guys that the owner could not keep, best thing I did,," Mouse" was saved from being snake food,,,Helix, the other guy was a rescue, the girl could give him the time he needed,,she also had 3 females,,after Mouse died, we knew that giving some rat or ratties a for-ever home was best, we found Mulder and Garrus,,,the girl who had them, was off Europe , and the house had cats,,,when we met the 2 boys it was magic,,,,we brought them home..Please give some time,,,,I did not think we were ready for another rat,,,,,it has helped the healing,,,I have already learned that 3 rats are not difficult than 1.....Dublin probably misses Cork, as do you ,,,,find a place in your heart ,,, give it a whirl ,,we know how much joy the little critters bring : my heart to Dublin, and you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts