Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have had Luna in Quarantine for about two weeks. I decided to take her to the vet to have her checked out. She still has one more week of quarantine but if the vet finds any other problems then it will be longer. Supposedly she had just seen the vet a few days before I adopted her. But she makes weird noises and sneezes a lot. I am hoping it was just getting used to things. And it happens most when she gets excited so im hoping thats all it is. I am having the doc give her a exam and for $12 more they will clip her nails. Which need to be done badly. The front feet are fine they stayed short but the back feet nails are really long and some went spiral somehow. I wish I could have known more about her previous home conditions. She even has sores on her back feet healing from whatever cage she had before. I hope after today she will be ok. And In a week I can get on to introductions with Lilly! :D Man it's $45 for the exam and $12 for the nails. So There goes a nice $57 out of my bank. Thats assuming they don't add tax. Which they most likely will. Good thing I get paid on Friday! haha

1 - 1 of 1 Posts