Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new Comcast commercial where they supposedley give high-speed to a bunch of lab Rats? The guy was roughly picking up a fullsized PEW by the end of his tail and they had Rats clinging sideways in bunches to walls etc.
To the uninformed it might have seemed funny, but I thought it was a cheap shot.
Spider

·
Registered
532 Posts
i haven't seen it, but i hope they know it's very bad for the rats to hold them by their tails!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
you did note that most of the "rat action" was computer manipulations

I saw it twice last night & could see that the dangling rat had a separation from the hand & what appeared to be a tail the actor was holding

I'll have to watch it again to see if that is a real rat tail in his hand but if they did hold the rat that way it was only for a moment & it was very close to the base

y'all know that every filming that includes animals has to have animal rights protection advocate on site (not sure which organization) so that the safety & welfare of the animal is ensured

as to humor... I agree, not real funny but few commercials really come close to great humor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts