Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been lurking around here for a bit and figured I would post some pictures of my boys. I swear it seems Dexter and Cormac refuse to give me some good poses..lol In time I will catch some hopefully ;)

Little Arkady is our new boy that we got from a breeder that rescued the litter with the mom and aunt.

Arkady: I am guessing he's a dalmation...

Dexter looking like a rat catapiller

Cormac and Dex

Dexter eyeing me for just one more treat ;)

Sorry if this is too many pix :oops:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awwww such handsome little guys, thanks for sharing and yes you can never have to many pics :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Haha, I laughed at "Dexter looking like a caterpillar".

Very lovely ratties <3

·
Registered
626 Posts
Arkady has such cool markings! The one of Cormac and Dexter reminds me of my girls!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, I laughed at "Dexter looking like a caterpillar".

Very lovely ratties <3
I am thinking now he kinda looks like a twinkie in that photo..lol

Thanks everyone!
I can't wait to get some better pictures of my other boys Dex and Cormie. Maybe they will quit being so camera shy. Dex is more of the mischievous outgoing rat, while Cormie is a bit more independant. As for Arkady, he's really rambunctious and playful but can be cuddly too. It will be nice after quarantine to introduce all the boys.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
adorable rat-boys. but how did you come up with those names?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
adorable rat-boys. but how did you come up with those names?
Me and my husband had a theme going, and all their names come from characters in books. "Darkly dreaming Dexter" by Jeff Lindsay, "Spin Control" by Chris Moriarty, and "Gridlinked" by Neil Asher

1 - 14 of 14 Posts