Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this little girl won me over yesterday when I was over at HVRR. She has some neurological issues, the vet seems to think it's congenital or it could be injury related - no one knows for sure. She reportedly suffered a seizure at 2 weeks of age, but since coming to the rescue she hasn't had any problems. The vet also offers that her issues could be from a brain lesion. She shakes her paw here and there, walks in circles at times, more than likely can't see out of her right eye (per the vet today), and will fall over when grooming herself (which is just about the most adorable thing in the world). I named her Encephalon, which is Greek for "in the head." Her nickname is Ensie, though I also call her "brain-problems girl." She's not home yet, but will be soon! She just turned 2 months old yesterday :D

Isn't she adorable?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Aw, what a cutie.

I read her name and was like 8O Encephalitis? But Encephalon. Right. :D

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
Hahaha, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her wiles!!! :lol:

She's beautiful Night!! I love those black berks and she has a nice coat. Can't wait to see more tilty coy pics. :wink:

Perfect name too. :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ha, I knew it was oly a matter of time before she came home with you ;). She's gorgeous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts