Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, wasn't really intending to add a 3rd rat. But I saw this dumbo and I couldn't help myself <3

So, introducing Hailey (for Hailey's comet to go along with my star theme ;) )

Introductions with Fay and Nova went really well. Within a matter of minutes they were cleaning and snuggling with each other :D

Hailey is about 6 months (from what I was told anyways. Pure black aside from white (socks?) just above her paws.

So far she is pretty sweet, handles pretty well. She has made a change in Nova. Before Nova was always hiding, only coming out for a minute here and there to eat and that was it. Now, she is all over the cage playing and running on the wheel.

Anyway, for now this is the only picture i have, I will post more when I can :p

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a quick little video (click on picture) after putting them in the cage together.

Nova follows her like a little shadow, its quite cute :) This morning all 3 were eager to come see and get pets, which was odd for Nova since she NEVER done that since I brought them home. It's like she is more confident now that Hailey is in there.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.But unfortunately, we just returned to whom we got her from. She was biting/attacking our hands anytime we reached into the cage for something. I was going to work on it, but it was the last straw when she bit me hard enough to scrape skin (no blood but a pretty bad scrape) when i was trying to clear out the bedding from their food bowl. So for now, it is still just Fay and Nova. Gunna be on the search for a dumbo closer to their age.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts