Rat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Can anyone please tell me how i can tell if Jazzi is a female or male ? When i bought her 6 days ago at the pet store they didn’t know how old she was and wasn’t sure if it was female or male i wanted a female but i know nothing about how you tell the difference. And at this point i love her no matter if she isn’t a female but can anyone please tell me?
I would cover up those metal ramps with some cloth or newspaper, it could cause bumble foot. I would add some ropes and a foraging toy (which you can make) and maybe another hammock. What do you feed her?
I just covered all her metal ramps and anything else that’s metal. Thank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
At the petstore was Jazzi houses with any other rats?
Yes about 30 in a fish tank she was in the very back of them when we got there I seen her right off the bat and when the lady handed her to me she just sat in my hands like she knew i was coming for her. After i got her and checking her out you could tell by some small marks on her upper tail she was being picked on. She loves and i mean loves sleeping in my bra and breast. She makes these little sounds telling me she’s very content and happy ❤ By what I’ve been reading about the difference sounds they make

·
Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
798 Posts
If she is infact a female she could be pregnant if she was housed with a lit of other rats and the gender was unknown... Can you add pictures of her so we can see if she is a male or female? And awww that sounds so sweet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Excuse me for showing my cleavage but this is my baby jazzi’s favorite spot to lay when she’s with me after playing and snacking. She loves playing with my dog Jopi too

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Jopi & Jazzi love playing together and Jopi is so good with her but i knew she would be because she loves my two nieces rats when we’re over there. I got videos of Jazzi running up to Jopi giving her kisses and trying to claim on Jopi ❤🥀❤

21 - 40 of 46 Posts