Rat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my new little girls. They are sisters and about 4 weeks old, I think.

This is Feather, an agouti (capped I think) rex.

This is Suni, a double rex

Here they are together:

I found them listed on craigslist (a litter of 15), and when I called about them, their owner (a teenager) said she had to sell them to a pet store. I went to the pet store, and picked up three of the bunch. They had only been there for a few hours. I got these two girls in addition to a little boy (to keep Roo company until I get them neutered). They're very sweet, and very tame. These two little girls are extremely clingy. They love to be handled/carried/played with. Suni is the bolder of the two, even though she is smaller.

to see larger photos, go here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dingosm8/

·
Registered
2 Posts
They're wonderful rat girls. It's hard to believe that my girls were as tiny as your just a few weeks ago.

I'm so jealous of your camera btw. It takes amazing pictures. My hubby said it must be a digital SLR camera.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
They're teeny! And ridiculously adorable! Where are all these super cute ones where I'm at? Sheesh! (*Looks over shoulder to make sure the girls didn't hear me...*)

·
Registered
327 Posts
awwwww gorgeous
lol.. above pic is soooo cute... sugar glider wanna be??....
I agree with wigglepuppy, the clarity of the pics are awesome, what are you using cos i gotta get me one of those...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daisy, that is awesome!!!! I love it! Thanks.

These two babies are very active, but that's probably because they're babies, and very curious. Suni, the double rex, is slightly more bold than Feather though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The girls are so adorable and the animation is so cute.

My guess is that the camera is an SLR camera which takes pictures really fast, 3 pic a sec, so even if the rat moves, it's usually very sharp. I have one of those and it's great.

Correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
626 Posts
Those are THE cutest little things ever! They're still in the fuzzy stage! They're so tiny and fragigle! If you lived if that pets store you bought them frome were closer I would deinetly pick up a pair! (jelous beyond belief!) *steals*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts