Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There isn't a section to share general rat pictures so I'm just going to add on to my thread here :D

My rat is enjoying her new accessories :D I think she likes the fleece hammock and teepee best.The teepee has a removable cushion insert which my rat sleeps under, not on 馃お

It was a custom order from Adorkable Pets and included wooden ledges, a ladder, and square cubby which aren't shown in the pictures below. Highly recommend Adorkable Pets for accessories when you want to splurge a bit (y) Great responsive seller and well made items. Because I had a large custom order, it took 7 weeks from ordering to receive the items. Current coupon code for 10% off an order- GOAHEAD (this may expire soon. Got a reminder email to use it). Shameless plug for this Etsy shop 馃榿

Cockatiel Vertebrate Light Beak Pet supply

Bird Beak Wood Feather Pet supply

Sleeve Mesh Line Tints and shades Wire fencing

Registered
Twig and Sprig 馃挄
There isn't a section to share general rat pictures so I'm just going to add on to my thread here :D

My rat is enjoying her new accessories :D I think she likes the fleece hammock and teepee best.The teepee has a removable cushion insert which my rat sleeps under, not on 馃お

It was a custom order from Adorkable Pets and included wooden ledges, a ladder, and square cubby which aren't shown in the pictures below. Highly recommend Adorkable Pets for accessories when you want to splurge a bit (y) Great responsive seller and well made items. Because I had a large custom order, it took 7 weeks from ordering to receive the items. Current coupon code for 10% off an order- GOAHEAD (this may expire soon. Got a reminder email to use it). Shameless plug for this Etsy shop 馃榿

View attachment 310418

View attachment 310419

View attachment 310420
Awwwww!! 馃挍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts