Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Scampi + Goose
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have been on this forum for 3 months and posted over 150 times but have never introduced my fuzzy potatoes. SO, Meet my rats, Scampi, and Goose. Goose the rat is the first 3 photos (he is the primarily white one, with some gray around his ears) he is a standard coat, top ear boy, I have never figured out what color he is (if you think you know, please tell me). He is a very calm, sweet boy, he scares easily but will settle down for a nightly snuggle and a good show, his favorite snack is meat baby food.
And, last but definitely not least, Scampi. Scampi is in some of the last photos (he is white with a black face and head), he is my goofy boi. He is a Velveteen, Dumbo eared buddy. He almost never slows down, and is OBSESSED with food, he likes to take field trips throughout the house and yard on my shoulders and his favorite snack is "cheewieos". Again, if you think you know what color either rat is, please let me know.
These photos were taken when I first got them, so they do look a bit different now, but their personalities have NOT changed. I love them both more than anything.

Thank you for looking at the infinite number of photos I put up here (I got a bit carried away). I would like to give a cage tour sometime later so be prepared for that! Haha!
-Thanks for stopping by, I hope the photos are visible, Vividdonut12

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Guys,
I have been on this forum for 3 months and posted over 150 times but have never introduced my fuzzy potatoes. SO, Meet my rats, Scampi, and Goose. Goose the rat is the first 3 photos (he is the primarily white one, with some gray around his ears) he is a standard coat, top ear boy, I have never figured out what color he is (if you think you know, please tell me). He is a very calm, sweet boy, he scares easily but will settle down for a nightly snuggle and a good show, his favorite snack is meat baby food.
And, last but definitely not least, Scampi. Scampi is in some of the last photos (he is white with a black face and head), he is my goofy boi. He is a Velveteen, Dumbo eared buddy. He almost never slows down, and is OBSESSED with food, he likes to take field trips throughout the house and yard on my shoulders and his favorite snack is "cheewieos". Again, if you think you know what color either rat is, please let me know.
These photos were taken when I first got them, so they do look a bit different now, but their personalities have NOT changed. I love them both more than anything.

Thank you for looking at the infinite number of photos I put up here (I got a bit carried away). I would like to give a cage tour sometime later so be prepared for that! Haha!
-Thanks for stopping by, I hope the photos are visible, Vividdonut12 View attachment 303788 View attachment 303789 View attachment 303790 View attachment 303791 View attachment 303792 View attachment 303793 View attachment 303794 View attachment 303795 View attachment 303796
Oh my goodness I am obsessed with how adorable they are! I dont really know things about markings but they are gorgeous, i think their kinda unique haha (my opinion). Also love the two different personalities it really is a common thing when you get 2 rats, one is usually more shy and the other very energetic. I love them! Thanks for introducing them ☺

·
Registered
577 Posts
So, Scampi looks like my brothers rat. THEY ARE BOTH ADORABLE.

·
Registered
Bosworth, Jamiroquai
38 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! SCAMPI LOOKS SIMILAR TO MY RAT, BOZ! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Reactions: Rats4All

·
Registered
577 Posts
Even if I didn't like them (I do, don't worry) I wouldn't SAY that I didn't like them.

·
Registered
577 Posts
They aren't. This person is just trying to go around and buy peoples rats. I beleive for snake food.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yes. No rats going to THIS person.

·
Registered
Lilac, Comet, and Spark
528 Posts
They're probably a troll. I'm just reporting all of their posts 😅

·
Registered
577 Posts
I've been trying to figure out how to do that.

Reactions: Willow&Whiskers

·
Registered
Lilac, Comet, and Spark
528 Posts
I've been trying to figure out how to do that.
In the corner of a post, there are three dots on top of each other. Click it and it should say ''report'', then when you click it, it asks for the reason and I just put ''troll''. LOL

Reactions: Rats4All

·
Registered
577 Posts
I reported there whole account.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts