Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's going to be little Kennedy's playmate :) the big boys (only a month older omg) don't like to play, but Ken is EVERYWHERE so I got him a little friend. I was sooo tempeted to get his brother too but I promised I'd upsize slowly..

He was crawling all over me when I got him, he's a little adventurer. He's very curious, I would have thought with pink eyes he'd be more of a homebody. Not as immediately loving as Kennedy, but I suppose that's to be expected, Kennedy is some sort of special.

I think he'll do very well here!

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The name has evolved into Nolan it seems, but I can't quite decide. Norman or Nolan?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
So cute! He looks like my little Sugar. I think Nolan is a cooler name but Norman is cuter. I'd go with Norman and nickname him Norm. Ask him which names he likes more. He'll find a way to tell you. Ginger named herself like that.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided to keep his name Norman :)

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Norman, great name. I'm obsessed with calling my rats after older gentleman names but I didn't do it this time due to losing 4 , 3 of which were named after older names but it will be happening again in the future!

Lovely rattie
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts