Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, am new here. Just posted last week in new users re: putting our rat down. She had cancer and we had to rush her to the emergency hospital last Sunday as she was having breathing. It was time to put her down. It was heart breaking letting go of her. She was only six months old.
Well, we went out and got three more rats to keep our surviving rat company. Two are young (we got two small feeder rats), and I cannot believe they sell these guys so young to feed to snakes! They are adorable. We wished we could save them all. Anyway, they are too young to put with our other rat, so we put them into their own starter cage, and we picked up an older hairless one (our other is hairless). Our rat is not happy with te newcomer. She is not nasty or anything, but she is definately ignoring her. I feel bad, as we can tell this rat would like to be friends. She is a giant rat! She must have been a return or something. She is gentle and friendly, but scared to death of us. I am posting pictures of our new rats below.

nana.jpg nana1.jpg jasper n luna1.jpg jasper1.jpg jasper n luna1.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts