Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was a bad girl again (starting to sense a pattern here...). I was in the petstore to pick up some more YN, and happened to go by the rat cages. well, I saw this little girl in the girl's tank and couldn't pass her up.

So meet little Scout, one one eyed wonder :D.

So she was born without her left eye, and because of this was in with the 'feeders'. They figured no one would want her as a pet with such a 'gross defect'. Needless to say, I wanted her! She's one of the most cuddly little girls I've met, and personality wise reminds me sooo much of my heart rat Amelia when she was a baby. Poor little girl squeaks if I put her back in her cage until I pick her back up again, and once on my shoulders bruxes happily away.

·
Registered
527 Posts
awwww she is just adorable! <3333
poor little baby...just because she has one eye doesn't mean that she isn't absolutely perfect and lovable. D:
give her cuddles for me!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
She's so cute! She must've known that you saved her life if she's always wanting to be with you :)
I don't think I'd ever be able to walk into a pet store and look in a feeder tank as I'd want to take all the ratties home with me.

And there's nothing wrong with a one eyed rat (Dotty only has one eye), they are just as lovable as any other rattie :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
She's adorable! Before I read that she was born with only one eye I thought she was winking. XD

"Defective" pets seem to always turn out to be the sweetest.
I bet she's very grateful to you for being such a kind giant. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
awww, she is gorgeous!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Scout is so adorable .. I don't know why some people think rats with one eye are gross, I think they are really really cute.

·
Registered
520 Posts
She has a permawink! She is precious!

·
Registered
113 Posts
So cute! I have what you could call a "defective" rat. Rem appears to be deaf, but that doesn't bother me one bit! I still love her and treat her the exact same as I do Leaf. (Who is always wanting some sort of attention)

·
Registered
261 Posts
aww what a cutie

·
Registered
626 Posts
She is absolutley adorable! :D Why would someone asume such a nasty thing?
(how did you get her to stand still to take those pictures?)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rattieluver said:
She is absolutley adorable! :D Why would someone asume such a nasty thing?
(how did you get her to stand still to take those pictures?)
Ugh, she didn't stand still :p. My dad and I both own digital SLRs, which are much faster than the average point and shoot cameras ;).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts