Rat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Tristan this is Scrumph.We had Scrmph for 2 months. sh is hyper and crazy.

This is pookie. She is sort of a shy rat but she is verey verey verey verey verey sweet and loveable.

Does this look cute to you?

·
Registered
120 Posts
AH! theyre SO cute! I especially love the last picture. I was SO CLOSE to buying the exact same bed for my baby. Small world.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Your rats are cuties.

My rats have that same little bed, and they absolutely love it, but they always pee in it and then it smells HORRIBLE so I took it out until they learn to pee in their litter box consistently. Haha. :D.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This happen with our rats, too. The bed is washable. Also, I've been putting little squares of cloth into it and change them as needed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had that same bed too, but felt guilty when I saw how crammed both my guys were in it. So I bought the larger one and there is plenty of room to spare. I also bought two so one can be cleaned for rotation purposes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i also have a rat named pookie but she is a blue rat. both of them are adorable.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They are too cute! :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
very nice, adorable rats, but please resize the pictures to be dial-up and screen friendly. the limit for this site is 600x600

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry about the picture size. I was just learning how to post photos here. Now I know how to resize them!

·
Registered
123 Posts
awwwwwwwww, Such cuties!! <3

1 - 17 of 17 Posts