Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 girls.

Spice is a hyperactive gray and white fancy rat that loves to run around everywhere and isn't one to sit on your lap and relax. She doesn't always like being held and will sometimes stiffen and run away when you try to grab her, shes been like this since she was a baby but has gotten much better with it. shes a little over a year old right now.

Sugar is a light grey and white fancy rat and is Spice's sister. She's a mellower and friendlier version of Spice but still loves adventure. She used to fall asleep while I pet her, but lately has been more interested in jumping off my bed and exploring around my room and causing trouble with Spice. A few months ago, my little sister put Sugar on the couch and forgot about her- that resulted in a very large hole in my couch and a very angry mother.

I got both Sugar and Spice from my school, I have an animal science class that has a bunch of different animals in it- including rats. Their mother died recently from a tumor and I'm hoping that that doesn't happen to my babies. Their dad is still alive and well over two years old.

Kali is one of my new babies and i got her only the other day. She's a white and dark, almost black, gray dumbo that's not older than 3 months old. Despite only having her for a few days, I know shes going to be a match for Spice. I've never seen an animal move so fast before, its ridiculous. Despite being super hyper, she doesn't mind being held and isn't afraid to give kisses.

Maya is also one of my babies and is only a bit older than Kali. I've had her since Tuesday. She's white and grey (a little darker than Spice) and is also a dumbo. I still don't know her very well but she seems to be quite shy. She loves sitting in the crook of your neck and being hidden under something soft

I got both Kali and Maya from a PetSmart and they seem quite healthy and very friendly.

Rat Mouse Gerbil Muridae Hamster Cage Rat Animal shelter Gerbil Muridae Rat Muridae Gerbil Rodent Muroidea Rat Mammal Mouse Muridae Rodent

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They are really cute. I got two of my boys from petsmart because there were no rats at the shelter. But I'm very happy I went into petsmart because I love my boys.

·
Registered
227 Posts
You have given a new life to the girls, not finding any at a shelter , or re-homing, taking the girls from Petsmart, you probably saved their lives,,,cheers to you,,enjoy your mischief,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts