Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Sprocket! :)

I've adopted both him and Panda from Atlantis Rattery in Hamilton. (I'll be getting them both, most likely next weekend!)

Bringing my Mischief up to an even 10!

10, a nice even number. ^_^ That's my limit until the rat pack starts to inevitably dwindle. :c

Sprocket1.png

Sprocket2.png

·
Registered
350 Posts
I wish they could stay this small for a little longer because it's like a cuteness overload :eek: and I need a longer fix lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Omg what a babe

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^_^ I'm excited for him as I am with Panda.

I felt bad that he was the only one who wasn't adopted, so I contemplated for a few weeks.. He was still available so I adopted him too!
Very, very excited.

I'm going to record some videos of doing my final introduction until my now mischief gets smaller.

:3

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
So long since I had baby rats. I miss them, lol

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Atlantis Rattery is awesome. Her babies are amazing. I am hoping to get some in the future from her. In the future I want to start adding harleys to my line from her. And omg her marbles are just adorable.

Sprocket is too cute btw :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
DON'T EVEN.. I can't handle those pictures; it's early and everyone is asleep and I just outright went "D'AWWWWWWWW" can't help it, adorable.

10? Wow! How can you cope with that many?! I have two young ones and they've already got me running around like a blue ass fly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts