Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys met each other? a few of my friends used to have rats but they have sadly passed on (the rats not my friends) and i was just wondering if any1 lives in the uk? near the middlands? im sure my rats could use a few friends!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i've never known any other rat owners very well, apart from my sister, although she had them in a period when i couldn't get round to see her.

i'm waiting on a house move before i invest in my newest ratty friends. that'll be about a month, i guess. then i'm sure they'd love some friends!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't met anyone on this forum, but over the course of researching rat care online, etc. I have met a few local rat owners whom I see from time to time. Most of my rat-owning friends live all over the world, though and I never get to meet them. If it weren't for the few people in town I have met with rats, I would feel very alone in all of this. After all, owning rats is for us special people right now. So many people out there still don't get it (their loss). I am always promoting rats to people in hopes of sparking their interest in them. It's encouraging to see rats growing in popularity all the time. Hopefully we won't feel so few and far between then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts