Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I have missed you all so much! After some time, I have decided I might need to get back into the hobby! I have really missed mine! I want to get more cuddly rats this time, so I plan on starting out with 2 males! I will be getting them a bit after my birthday (June 30th) but wanted to plan early! I plan on Housing them in a critter nation with the cement pan on the bottom and fleece on the top. I made a checklist of my starting supplies! What do you think! I’m so exited to be back! @Tinytoes

Critter nation
Rat water bottle
Rat hammock pack
Rat food
Chew toy pack
Bedding

·
Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
2,257 Posts
Hi!
I have missed you all so much! After some time, I have decided I might need to get back into the hobby! I have really missed mine! I want to get more cuddly rats this time, so I plan on starting out with 2 males! I will be getting them a bit after my birthday (June 30th) but wanted to plan early! I plan on Housing them in a critter nation with the cement pan on the bottom and fleece on the top. I made a checklist of my starting supplies! What do you think! I’m so exited to be back! @Tinytoes

Critter nation
Rat water bottle
Rat hammock pack
Rat food
Chew toy pack
Bedding
So excited that you are ready to join the insanity again!! Wish you lived closer, we have so many babies ready for adoption. I handle all my babes, so they are super friendly and not afraid. I think it's very important when someone adopts, that they know the babies have been socialized from birth. Critter Nations are great, can't go wrong there.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there, welcome back!

What's changed in the last two months since you gave your old rats away? What do you think will be different this time around?
I gave my rats away because I couldn’t keep up with them and school work since I transferred to a much harder school. Now that I have been there for a while, I understand how to do it and have lots of free time!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So excited that you are ready to join the insanity again!! Wish you lived closer, we have so many babies ready for adoption. I handle all my babes, so they are super friendly and not afraid. I think it's very important when someone adopts, that they know the babies have been socialized from birth. Critter Nations are great, can't go wrong there.
I would love to take yours if I was closer! I plan on finding a pair someone is rehoming on Craigslist!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts