I’m not sure. This might help. Also I would try contacting your breeder, they usually have experience with this.This is not my first mite flareup I’ve had with my rats, and in the past vets recommended I clean everything I can with bleach. I would do everything I was told and the mites would go away. Yesterday I had to see a vet that wasn’t the one I usually see. She insisted I need to spray everything with ivermectin and bleach will not kill the mites. I was given a small bottle of it which was 30$ and I’m supposed to clean the cage with it 1-2 times week. the small bottle could only clean my cage once and that means if i do use it ill be buying 2 bottles a week. Doesn’t bleach work just as well?? I don’t know if I trust this vet as I’ve never seen her before, and didn’t like how she handled my rats.
I wish you guys the best of luck! 💛