Rat Forum banner

more MY health??

3K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  ladylady 
wen my rats have their next party on my body i shall take pic its amazing how many scratchs my rats can leave on me! my arms chest and back are red raw i think its just a case of how they scracth not that you have a irritation, if you think their nails are to long/sharp i found the best thing for it it to buy a concret ladder they are made for parrots but are safe for rats as i have one for my boys! or ive hurd summit about putting a rock under their water bottols but u wuld have 2 look that 1 up as im not sure of that, cement ladders are the best tho!

wen my rats have their next party on my body i shall take pic its amazing how many scratchs my rats can leave on me! my arms chest and back are red raw i think its just a case of how they scracth not that you have a irritation, if you think their nails are to long/sharp i found the best thing for it it to buy a concret ladder they are made for parrots but are safe for rats as i have one for my boys! or ive hurd summit about putting a rock under their water bottols but u wuld have 2 look that 1 up as im not sure of that, cement ladders are the best tho!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.