Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the two girls after my first rat died, Phyllis. I had gotten Phyllis from my cousin who couldn't take care of her anymore, and I had been wanting a rat for a while so it worked out great. Phyllis was such a sweetheart when I got her, but she was getting close to two years old and most rat owners know what that means, she developed many tumors and had a few strokes. Anyways, after she died and we buried her I went to the local pet store and bought Daisy and Stella.

Stella is a sweet baby who isn't very scared and is rather lazy. She loves giving me kisses and staying close to me, she's a little white dumbo rex with gray markings towards her shoulders and chest and forehead, her little whiskers curl and her ears are just so cute being on the side of her head. While Daisy is the opposite, she loves running and is spooked by everything, though she can be very cuddly; She is a hairless rat, and her ears are always the first thing poking and looking over from behind something which always makes me laugh.

But other than those two I am enjoying reading other people's Hello's and can't wait to get to know everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
First off, my condolences on Phyllis.
Second, Stella and Daisy sound absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see pics of them!
I myself have 2 boys, first timer here. Rufus and Rasta. Both regular fancy rats. Rufus is white with a grey mask. Rasta is white and is the typical black patter of capped and stripe down the back, even his little tail has black on it in places. They are both so sweet, and already spoiled brats. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts