Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that since I never said Hello to everyone in the very begining, never actually scrolled up past the rat forums themselves, that it was too late. :oops: I was reminded recently that it is never too late for Welcomes. :) (See joined date for how late I am ;))
Soo here it is, for the people who don't know me yet, I am Shelagh in Toronto, Ontario, Canada who takes in rescue rats, rehomes rescues (not as often as I should, I wear the sucker stamp on my forehead), fosters rescues, etc. I have 42 of my own right now, some older that came to me recently to live out their lives with love, care and medical treatment if necessary.

PM me if you have any questions you want answered off forum, I finally set up my account that I get email notification...woohoo!

Hi Everyone!!!

Shelagh and the Hordes in Toronto

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cjshrader said:
Hey! Umm...welcome? Hope you enjoy your time here?
Hahaha...you can just laugh and point at me for being a silly git if you already know me and my posts. LOL

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Shelagh! Fancy meeting you here. :lol:
I was going to laugh at your "rehome" attempts but then thought better of it. Who's been taking your males before they even arrive? LOL

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
*points and laughs at lilspaz for being a 'silly git'* ;) Err, I mean, welcome! :p

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jorats said:
Hi Shelagh! Fancy meeting you here. :lol:
I was going to laugh at your "rehome" attempts but then thought better of it. Who's been taking your males before they even arrive? LOL
How many rats now? I guess the only girl that came (kinda) through my hands would be Isabelle. Even Dewey (that was his original name wasn't it?) was a mouse boy! Wow who could've known what offering to help out with a little mouse would do.

P.S. I have rehomed other rats besides the many that Jo and her family have lovingly taken into their wonderful homes.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:lol: It's like being a n00b all over again, isn't it? :lol:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello! It's nice to meet you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts