Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I'm really intrigued by the idea of people having double wide double critter/ferret nation cages. Or even ones bigger than that! I've only been able to find a couple stray photos though and maybe only 1-2 videos of people that have that set up. It's something that I would very much love to do in the near future when we move into a house.

To be clear, what I'm talking about is people who have multiple double critter/ferret nation cages set up side by side with the side panels removed to form extended cages.

I'd love it if anyone that has this setup could post pictures and or video of it! Or even if you happen to know some good videos of people that do or link to pictures that would be awesome and much appreciated!

Also, if you have personal experience with this setup I would love to know exactly how it's done, I believe it would just entail removing the side panels from the 2 or more cages that you're connecting on the sides being connected but then what do you use to hold them together? Anything? Zipties? How stable is it? Is there any notable gap between cages?

Thanks to anyone who responds!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
953 Posts
Well personally I think they are hard enough to drag outside, doing that would be a royal pain in the you know what for me. I don't do it often, but sometimes they really need a good pressure cleaning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts