Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
banjo! BANJOBANJOBANJO!!!

that is definately my instrument of choice, with a focus on clawhammer.

I fiddle around with guitar, as well, and random instruments like the ukulele and jaw harp. good fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Piano, Pipe Organ, Acoustic Guitar, Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxaphone, Xylophone, Handbells, and Trumpet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I play a little guitar, but I'm saving up for a big one. Really - I don't suck to bad. I play Old time, blue and a little bluegrass. I'm taking up the fiddle, but I can only play Mary had a Little Lamb right now. I have a mandolin, but it's one of those crummy Johnsons - I need to work with that some too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
FiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddleFiddle!!!!!!!

been taking bluegrass fiddle for 6 years. also a little of mandolin and piano

·
Registered
62 Posts
im a guitarist/singer/songwriter you can check me out at www.isound.com/jesse_lange im still tryin to "make it big" but i think its not too far off. I think ill have my lil buddy Rocky sing some back up. LOL!

·
Registered
62 Posts
oops i didnt mean to post this one but they make you write some thing so......oops.

·
Registered
3 Posts
oo oo i play the clarinet and am taking electric base lessons... ma fav band is Linkin Park and my ratties hate their music! lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
i always wanted to try upright, but it's much too expensive to buy one, and i can't get a hold of one ever. anyways, i play bass, some guitar, clarinet, and soon sax.. or at least when i have the time. i'd like to learn how to play the violin.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I mostly play piano and tenor saxophone, but I know how to play guitar, clarinet, and barry and alto saxophone (the notes are the same on all three saxophones)

·
Registered
85 Posts
OMG I have no musical talent whatsoever. In the 6th grade I played clarinet and my music teacher told not to bother to sign up again. With that said somehow I managed to have a musical clan.

My husband - bass, rythm, and acoustic guitar (currently owns 10 guitars). Also keyboard and drum machine. He records his own music on some big thing that has lots of nobs (forgot what is was called). Currently saving up for a drum set.

My daughter (18) - currently is playing a Euphonium (sp?). Which was expensive but needs for college this fall. She is majoring in music arts. She also plays baritone (during marching band season), trumpet and guitar.

My son (10) - plays electric guitar. His music teacher says he is really good. He wants to play clarinet when he joins the school band next year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts