Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

About three weeks ago I saved two wee boys from being feeders at a pet store. A black hooded my daughter named Oso and a blue-grey we call Remy. They were very young and ended up needing to be supplemented with formula until they got a week bit bigger. Both are very sucky and sweet!

Rat Hamster Rodent Muridae Gerbil
Oso

Rat Muridae Mouse Muroidea Gerbil
Remy

Then on Friday I picked up two dumbo beige hooded dwarfs from a breeder! I was going to call them Valentine (Val- because he has a heart shape on his side) and his brother Cupid (Cue) but my daughter renamed Cue to "Gus." It suits him.

Rat Muridae Gerbil Skin Chinchilla
Val and Gus

And this Friday I'm picking up a little black dumbo rex dwarf from the same breeder. My daughter wants to call him Mickey.

Rat Muridae Mouse Gerbil Muroidea
Mickey

I'm also picking up an ATL multi-level on Friday so that the boys will have lots of room!

Love my boys already!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: apparently they are "Jaq" and "Gus Gus" after Cinderella's "rats." (Won't listen when I explain that they're actually mice lol)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were much too young to be away from mum! I ended up giving them milk from a syringe!
But here's Bruno!
Rat Mouse Muridae Gerbil Rodent

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sometimes I wish we could stop them getting any older so the urge to get more babies isn't as strong when you see the little cuties!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts