Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now I have 4 lovely boys. Ashe, a blue masked dumbo who is five months old and the most lovable boy ever. Sage, a black hooded who is also 5 months old though he is rather cautious and doesn't take to strangers as easily as Ashe does. Puck aka Robin Goodfellow, a full silver fawn who is merely 9 weeks old and is my most curious and adventurous. Finally Glitch, who is a silver fawn hooded age 9 weeks old and loves to groom his brothers.

I acquired Ashe and Sage on Christmas. I suppose my family finally got tired of my empty rat cage. (Critter Nation.) I had lost Rowan and Oberon about 4 months before that. So they all bucked up and can in contact with my amazing breeder and picked out my boys. Ashe and Sage are wonderful pet and I love them to death. I just got the feeling that they needed more friends. (Says every rat owner ever) So I came in contact with the same breeder I got Ashe and Sage from.

Puck and Glitch were the cutest little buggers ever. Puck was actually the runt and is still a bit smaller than Glitch but what he lacks in size he makes up for in personality. Every morning I wake up to find all the toys stacked in the toy bowl and if Puck sees me coming he will wait at the cage door with his trusty cat ball. It's quite funny actually, he only likes the blue and green one. Strange boy. I have not had them for as long as I've had Ashe and Sage but they fit right in with my beautiful crew!

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Adorable! I love the names Rowan and Oberon

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sweet boys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts