Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the cagepictures and I noticed that much people don't use Ferplast cages. Is there a reason for it? :eek:

Well, here is my cage. :wink: (for my 10 rats)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Looks nice... through rather difficult to clean.

·
Registered
447 Posts
wow thats a really nice cage. Im hoping to make a few nice small cages suitable for 6rats each How much that one cost u???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wasn't pricy at all. :wink: I bought it from someone on http://www.marktplaats.nl for only 70 euros. :wink:

Forensic said:
Looks nice... through rather difficult to clean.
Why do you think its difficult to clean? :eek:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Well... there is only one small door?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forensic said:
Well... there is only one small door?
Uh no there are 4 doors.. 2 little ones on the sides..
And one at the top that is open on the photo and the otherone is at the bottom. :wink:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Those of us with FNs have been spoiled by the full-sized doors and easy access to every inch of the cage :D

It looks really nice though! Although I personally don't like the roof. Is it functional at all, like a storage space?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Mana said:
Those of us with FNs have been spoiled by the full-sized doors and easy access to every inch of the cage :D

It looks really nice though! Although I personally don't like the roof. Is it functional at all, like a storage space?
This is true... now I can't imagine going back to anything else. :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mana said:

I know, I saw FN on quit alot of pictures here. 8O In the Netherlands and Belgium you never see a picture of a Ferret nation!
We are used to Ferplast cages.. :eek:

I hate the roof too because I can't use the space that is under the roof..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Daphne said:
I know, I saw FN on quit alot of pictures here. 8O In the Netherlands and Belgium you never see a picture of a Ferret nation!

That's probably because it costs so very much to ship a FN overseas...

Well that stinks... can you take the roof off or is it necessary?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forensic said:
Daphne said:

That's probably because it costs so very much to ship a FN overseas...

Well that stinks... can you take the roof off or is it necessary?
I saw the Ferret Nation in a petshop in Belgium. :wink: But it's expensive!

No I can't take the roof off cause you still will have the empty space between the triangles..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
They must import them then... Tsk... That roof seems like such wasted space just to be 'cute.'

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I love the cages, actually. I'd probably have gone with them if... It weren't SO expensive or impossible to get to the USA. ;)

Your cage looks very nice! The roof is a bummer, but they are very popular cages to our friends not in the USA. I love the way they look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts